Education Law: Defending Students And Minors in Cleveland
Knowledgeable Attorney Providing Skilled Counsel
The Law Office of Daniel M. Margolis, LLC is one of the few law firms in Ohio focused on helping children and their parents deal with the types of legal problems specific to students and minors. Whether it is a matter of suspension or expulsion, bullying, freedom of speech or access to education, attorney Daniel M. Margolis brings more than 15 years of experience as Ohio student rights lawyer to the table. He has spent the past decade advocating for children in schools throughout Northeast Ohio.
Our Cleveland education law attorney is prepared to fight those battles, and we know how education laws in Ohio can make a real difference for our clients. We are willing to go the extra mile to provide the help you need.
Handling All Education Law Issues
During his career as an education lawyer in Ohio, Daniel M. Margolis has resolved countless legal disputes involving students and minors. These include cases involving:
- Disciplinary actions such as suspensions and expulsions
- Federal laws as they impact access to education; First Amendment rights and violations of free speech; improper searches and seizures in school; the legality of dress codes
- Students' rights in the classroom and on school grounds, including bullying and school abuse issues
- Illegal use of seclusion and restraints
- Suing a school district and filing complaints with the Department of Education
- Access to education; development of education plans such as 504 plans and IEPs; specific issues pertaining to students with disabilities such as autism and ADHD
- Application of federal and state laws to charter schools
Special Education Law Issues
Focused on education laws, our Cleveland education law attorney knows that special education students are often in dire need of a legal champion. Schools may be unwilling to deal with the expense and overhead of special needs students, and parents may be unaware or overwhelmed by the laws that allow them to fight for the services to which children with disabilities are entitled.
Help Navigating Matters Of Education Law In Ohio
Every parent wants the absolute best for his or her child. Let Daniel M. Margolis, one of the most experienced and respected attorneys for education law and children's rights in Ohio, show you how to do just that.
Contact The Law Office of Daniel M. Margolis, LLC online or at (216) 820-9828 today for a Call for a Confidential Case Evaluation.